Information We Collect – When you register to the Site, use it, complete forms, or register to our customer, affiliate or influencer or similar program, we collect the personal information you provide. We also collect information about your communications with Cinfluencers as well as communication with other users of Cinfluencers. Also, we collect data while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site.
How Do We Collect Information? - You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. We also collect technical information indirectly and automatically through our systems. We also collect information from third party vendors and/ or other commercially available sources.
How Do We Use the Information Collected? – We use personal information to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the Site and to perform our obligations to you; to ensure marketplace integrity and security; to prevent fraud; to contact you and send you direct marketing communications; to promote and advertise the Site and Cinfluencers marketplace; to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information – We will keep personal information only for as long as it is required to fulfil the purpose for which it has been collected. However, in some cases, we will retain personal information for more extended periods.
Children Under the Age of 13 - The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties – We share personal information with third parties in order to operate the Site, provide our services to you, fulfil obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud, infringements and illegal activities.
Where We Store Personal Information - Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States.
Do Not Track (DNT) – Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
External Links - The Site may contain links to third-party sites. If you link to a third-party site from the Site, any data you provide to that Site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of Cinfluencers.ai and are not subject to this Policy.
Security – We take great care to maintain the security of the Site and your information and prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
Rights of EU Users –
Where we process personal data related to EU user, further terms apply to our processing about your rights as a data subject under EU data protection laws, as detailed below.
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information;
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where
- you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information;
- we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests, and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, and you wish to withdraw your consent, and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information, and
- where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- to restrict processing of your personal information where:
- the accuracy of the personal information is contested;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to the erasure of the personal information;
- we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- to object to decisions that are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or
- to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
Specific Provisions for California Residents-
We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes before disclosing data requested by you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we will retain where necessary certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to specific privacy rights as detailed below.
This Section of the Policy applies to you if you are a California resident.
During the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information from Users:
- Information that you chose to upload or otherwise provided by you to Cinfluencers, which may include:
- Identifiers and personal information, such as name, postal addresses, online identifiers, email addresses, passport number or driving license number, social security number;
- characteristics of protected classifications, such as gender; facial image; audio, electronic or similar information; professional or employment-related information; and education information.
- Information we collect when you use Cinfluencers, including
- Identifiers and personal information, such as online identifiers, internet protocol (IP) addresses, access device and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting and browser plug-in types and versions;
- commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to log-in and log-out time, the duration of sessions, the content uploaded and downloaded, viewed web-pages or specific content on web-pages, activity measures;
- Location information, based on your IP address.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you.
- We obtain personal information listed above from third party sources, as detailed in the Section titled "How Do We Collect Information" above.
We use the personal information that we collect or receive for business purposes as described above under the Section titled "How Do We Use the Information Collected?".
As previously mentioned in this Policy, we do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) personal information and will not sell it without providing Users with a right to opt-out.
You are entitled to the following specific rights under the CCPA in relation to personal information related to you:
- you have a right to request that we will disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of personal information related to you over the past 12 months. After verifying your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information that we collect about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The purposes for collecting, using, or selling that personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose or sold, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed or sold that particular category of personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information we have disclosed.
- If we sold your personal information, the categories of personal information we have sold.
- You have a right to request that we delete personal information related to you that we collected from you under certain circumstances and exceptions.
- You also have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
To make such requests, please contact us at email@example.com
We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including your email address. Government identification may also be required.
request for access can be made by you only twice within a 12-month period. Any disclosures that we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable User request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will inform you of the reasons for such a decision and provide you with a cost estimate before processing further your request.
Updating Personal Information – We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date. We provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately.
Contact Us - You can exercise your rights over your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .